Camp: Youtuber Academy Summer 2021 (9th-13th August) - In English!
1) Computer with minimum 8 GB RAM
2) Smartphone - Camera is not needed for now!
3) Microphone (https://amzn.to/3haE4Qw)
4) Ring light (https://amzn.to/3y1IOyA)
5) Camera Tripod (https://amzn.to/35TBdpQ)
6) Software - Audacity (free)
7) Software - Davinci Resolve (free)
8) Software - Inkscape (free)
9) Software - Gimp (free)
10) Software - Open Camera (free)
Course Leader : Dr. Babila Tachu
# Building phase
Smartphone / Camera - A and B-Rolls videos
Computer + Software
Microphones and earphones - recording, sound metering
Video editing with Davinci Resolve
- Fundamentals of YouTube
- Finding your niche
- idea generation, capture and curation
# Refining Content & Systematic Video Structuring, breaking concepts into parts & innovating = First principle thinking
# Making a storyboard
# Voice-over techniques
# Branding & HIVEs Framework (Hook, Introduction, Value,End)
# Time Management
1)Present an idea and discuss drawing a storyboard.
2)Film the scenes using a smartphone.
3) Quick and dirty editing (A editing)
4) Fine-tuning video editing.
5) Lossless video compression and uploading.
6) Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - letting your video be found.
Post 1000 subscribers
- Monetization Strategy, Partners & Products
Post a revenue of 500 € per month
- Outsourcing & Building Your Team
Earnings and Taxes
- Tax info from creators in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP)
- Taxes within the US
- Taxes within countries having tax treaties with the US
- Taxes within countries having NO tax treaties with the US